The Springfield Regional Arts Council (SRAC) is a non-profit organization connecting people and the arts. SRAC’s outreach in the arts is the largest in the state of Missouri – providing support to prominent organizations among different industries, such as: visual, performing, literary, and film/media.
Due to its impact, SRAC needed a new website that could seamlessly integrate with the different services they provide to the community, but also aesthetically convey their main mission and values.
Pitt Technology Group had several requirements to meet when creating the new SRAC website, so that the small team at SRAC can continue to coordinate special programs and events both online and around the Springfield, MO area:
• Have an events calendar that could accommodate recurring, annual, and one-time events. Also, be able to filter those events by special categories.
• A form for community leaders and artists to promote and add their events to the calendar, with prior review and approval by a Springfield Regional Arts Council staff member.
• A way to showcase upcoming important events on the homepage.
• Creator info had to be transferred from SRAC’s old website into the new Artist Registry database where artist profiles can be searched, filtered, and viewed in detail by site visitors.
• Membership access so artists can register, login, and edit their individual profiles.
• Resource pages to explain how creators, patrons, and organizations can be involved in shaping the Springfield arts community.
• Pages to inform the public on the multitude of community and youth programs, special events, and all the important work SRAC does to support the arts.
Per feedback from The Springfield Regional Arts Council social media page:
“Technologically up-to-date, beautifully designed, and very user-friendly the site is everything we dreamed of!”